Saturday, March 16, 2013

St. Tropez Self tanner trial

Hi lovelies,

I am trying to get a natural tan for my wedding. I have honestly considered going to the tanning bed -- and was about to sign up, when I decided to do a LOT of research into the pros and cons. There was one picture I saw - 

photo credit: Google images/lifeofblyss.com

that gave me the chills....and I decided right then and there that it wasn't worth it. and, when I really think about it - my sister has gone tanning since she was 16 (she is now 25, almost 26), which adds up to about ten years of tanning, and she already has a serious amount of wrinkles on her face and knees. Those are MY genes at work too, and I don't want to end up looking like that (sorry sis). So, I've decided to go on the self-tanner wagon, and try what I've researched to be the best self-tanner on the market (within a $20-100) range :)....St. Tropez self-tanning mousse. I have things to do today that prevents me from trying it on my whole body, but I DID go ahead and do a trial run on my legs, just above my ankle. here's a picture:

On the left: St. tropez 60secs after applying (there's a tattoo of my son's footprint on the foot in case you're wondering, so just ignore!), and the right leg is my regular pasty winterized leg as usual :)

I only applied it below where my pant is rolled up, just as a trial, and stopped above my ankle since that will be visible when I go out today. So far, I'm happy with the results and can't WAIT to try it all over :). I think tonight I will exfoliate, and tomorrow I will moisturize and apply it to the rest of my body :). Super excited after all the rave reviews to try it out myself. A lot of the reviews state there is almost NO way to mess up your tan with this product. 


-CW


* I am in no way compensated for any of my reviews - these are all my genuine, un-biased opinion of the products I buy myself with my own dime. Please take this into consideration when reading, commenting, etc. on my blog. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment