Saturday, March 9, 2013

Beauty Haul (SUPER LATE) review from Jan.

Hey lovelies!

Okay, so I have seriously been slacking on my blog (due to the pre-wedding stress) so SORRY to anyone looking forward to this! But at least I've had a good 2 months to really review these products :)

I'll go in the same order I had in my first beauty haul post :)

1) Urban Decay Naked 2 Pallette --

I absolutely LOVE this pallette. I have just about thrown out any other eye shadow I've had stored in my purse or bathroom. This pallette has just about everything I could ever want :) I don't go crazy with my eyeshadow either, so this is great for anything from natural looks to something a little more dramatic. 

I give it 5 stars :)

2) Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original

I gave this product four stars - it did A GREAT JOB at keeping my eyeshadow in place. In fact, once I applied it to my lids and applied some eyeshadow, there was absolutely no room for blending my shadow, period. I like to blend it a little so everything doesn't look so clown-ish....so it lost one star in my opinion. 

3) NARS bronzing powder in Laguna -


I gave the Laguna bronzer five stars. LOVE LOVE LOVED this. I use it EVERYDAY now. It is such a beautiful color on my fair skin. I will definitely re-purchase once I run out!!

4) NARS blush in Deep Throat


another five star product. I only use this every once in a while because I have naturally fair skin with red tones already so don't always like the added color. But on the days i do, this is perfect for my cheeks :)

5)Sephora Contour brush #43


Okay, so I promise i don't love absolutely everything on the market, this just happened to be a great beauty haul of mine, and i always do plenty of internet research between M.D. reviews for possible benefits/consequences of using particular products on your skin/hair, and reviews of real consumers from other web sites and blogs. This brush was highly recommended online, and I have to say I'm right there with other reviewers. I love this brush! I use it for both my bronzer and blush :) I even use it to help contour my nose, and it works great :)

6) AmorePacific Moisture Bound Tinted Treatment Moisturizer SPF 15


I love this so much, and believe it is definitely worth the splurging!! I feel tough, that it is really easy to not rub in all the way by your temples, creating an orangey look right there. That can easily be fixed, and I probably need a vanity mirror and more time getting ready in the morning/ Anyway, my skin does feel moisturized after applying, but not greasy like it did with my The Balm tinted moisturizer.

*I have yet to try the tarte tinted moisturizer, because i love my AmorePacific so much!

7) Blinc Mascara -- 

Piece of CRAP to say the least. Left my eyelashes very clumped and impossible to wash off :(

8) Clairisonic MIA 2--
I have already posted a review on this product, so please refer to that post.

9) Bellezza hair straigntener


Really great hair straightener, love the adjustable TEMP :)

No comments:

Post a Comment