Tuesday, October 30, 2012

New eyebrow pencil, awesome!

Okay, a little about eyebrow pencils!


As you may or may NOT (in which case scroll down so you can...) have read my post about my eyebrows, you should know I use the Femme Couture Eyebrow pencil in medium brown to achieve the "hairy" look of eyebrows. Well, that thing is a piece of shit to say the least.

The Femme Couture eyebrow pencil did the job I needed it to do, but lacking quality. This eyebrow pencil is impossible to sharpen with any of the few eyebrow pencil sharpeners I have. So, after it BROKE on me this morning......yes, broke it's already dulled end off completely.....I decided to spend my extra hour off work early to head to Ulta (a beauty supply store in my mall). It took me just about forever to steer through the brands and find eyebrow pencils haha. OMG I never knew how many different kinds of eyeliners there were. Kind of overwhelming when you're looking for ONE product.

Well, I bought the Physician's Formula Eyebrow Pencil in Brown-Beige....love it already! This Eyebrow Pencil has a built in sharpener in the bottom, and an eyebrow brush attached to the cap! Here's the link...


Physicians Formula Brow Definer Automatic Pencil-Brown-Beige-0.008 oz




Great!! Definitely recommend this. It does the job I need it to with minimal cost (about $6 or $7 from Ulta). Got to love the built in sharpener also :). Tomorrow I get my second blush form The Balm in "Down Boy" shade, so will be doing a review on that as well.




-CW

*Editor's note: I am in no way compensated for my reviews/recommendations towards any product included in this post. All reviews reflected are based on my own personal judgement. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment